Give us a call at (503) 557-3299 or e-mail email@example.com
We are located just outside of Oregon City, near Portland, Oregon, five minutes off Interstate-205.
- Full-care boarding barn
- Private, peaceful setting
- Four large turnout pastures
- Owners live on premises
- Spacious, clean, well-ventilated barn with excellent natural lighting
- Large, matted stalls with automatic waterers and corner feeders
- Equine lighting in every stall
- Sawdust bedding
- Large separate tack room
- 12 x 12 enclosed washrack with hot and cold running water
- Customer lounge with bathroom
- Well-lit, fully-enclosed indoor arena with overhead sprinklers, mercury vapor
lighting and enclosed viewing gallery
- Large, 120-foot diameter, outdoor arena with sand footing and shaded viewing
- Arenas harrowed regularly
- Individualized feeding plans tailored to your horses needs
- Vaccination clinics and farrier visits hosted on-site for your convenience
- Both indoor and outdoor-facing stalls available
- Layups and Retirees welcome!
Our full-care service includes many extras, including daily stall cleaning, turnout, dispensing owner-supplied supplements, and multiple daily
barn checks. Additional custom services available per arrangement. All this within 5 minutes of Interstate-205 in Oregon City!
Retirees and layups welcome! Our easy-to-access location, excellent pastures, and quiet barn atmosphere make Sunshine Farm an ideal choice for horses with special needs.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a safe and secure environment with your horse's individual needs in mind. Your horse's physical and mental well-being is our foremost concern, as is your own enjoyment of the facility and it's wonderful social climate.